The Obsidian Control System Onyx NX-Wing is a rebranding and upgrade of Martin Professional’s M2Go lighting console under the wing of Elation. PHANTOS is currently reselling the Onyx series of consoles in Australia and has asked us to design and supply a Lighting Road Case for Onyx NX-Wing with vibration proof rack storage, shelf for a Mini PC, integrated VESA mounts for monitor screens and a slide-out tray for keyboard and mouse combo.
The concept of this Road case for lighting console is to have the NX-Wing to work like an NX2 console although not as compact. The upside of this setup is a much bigger screen plus saving a few thousand bucks. This option is appealing to lighting production companies that have larger lighting consoles but need a backup system in place. It also makes a complete lighting console available to designers/freelancers at a very affordable price.
- This road case has been designed so that the system is plug and play.
- Adjustable torque hinges are used to allow the lighting operator the adjust the angle of his secondary screen on different occasions.
- A slam latch door is provided for easy access to the 11 U rack space.
- Pennelcom H2026 corner handles are used on the lid to make handling of this case as easy as possible.
- This customized NX-wing flight case can have Obsidian Onyx logos engraved to its panels and we can offer to engrave customers’ logo and other marking preferred on the road case.
- The 4 inch castors provide enough ground clearance to have easy transportation of road cases.
- Three lockable drawers provide sufficient storage space for hardware and other essentials.
If you have a lighting console with an additional fader wing, we have a road case design for that with dual touch screens and drawers.
YOUR CASE IS OUR CASE
We put a lot of efforts in our case designs as well as built quality and workmanship. We design our cases to be long lasting, easy to use and appreciated by our customers.
We always appreciate comments and suggestions from our customers. We put them on priority for future updates and make them part of our continuous improvement program.
We process all ideas and improvements shared by our clients through a systemized channel which eliminates the chances of error and enhance the quality of our product.
The extensive quality testing procedures at each step of the life of case enable us to maintain the quality and functionality of product.
Road Case for Lighting Console Onyx NX-Wing comes with multiple distinct features mentioned below,
- The road case for video production is made out of 12mm laminated plywood panels.
- 4inch castor wheels provide smooth transportation with low possible noise.
- The integrated additional mounting arms allow user to add extra monitors if required.
- 11 RU space provide enough room for professionals to attach video production hardware and required power supply management tools.
- The front lid can also act as an additional table for extra workspace.
Road Case for Lighting Console Onyx NX-Wing
Road Case for Lighting Console Onyx NX-Wing is mainly designed for lighting management companies and professionals with compact system requirements. It contains Rack Drawer units made out of steel and protected with the help of key/lock system.
The 11RU rack space allow user to add hardware required for power management and other important tools for usage. The front lid can be open and act as an additional table for extra workspace.
A long lasting business means it can withstand the test of time to win customer recognition, maintain a health relationship with our customers and stay ahead of competition. Starting from a humble beginning in 2016, Armor is determined to be around when its founding team members are long gone. The culture of ownership, quest for solution and improvements, openness must be in every team member’s DNA
Armor started as a supplier of road cases for the live event industry back in 2016. We have since evolved into a transport solution provider for many other industries and sectors.
The cases we produce are only as good as the team that are working on them. To have high standard on our cases, we must have extra-ordinary team players.