Terms and Conditions
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Company Name and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Please review the following to inform yourself of the terms and conditions that apply to your use of this website.
Intellectual Property Right
All rights are reserved by ARMOR ROAD CASES, unless expressly granted on the website.
All ‘content’ (i.e. information, text, graphics, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, documents, forms, software, and any other type or form of content) and ‘marks’ (i.e. trademarks, slogans, logos, trade dress, service marks, and other identifiers) published in this website is owned and controlled by us. The content is protected by common law rights and legislation. Website visitors are prohibited from downloading, copying, modifying, distributing, publishing or using the content in any way for commercial or public purposes without prior written permission from us.
We provide you with limited licence to access the information on this website but not to download (other than page caching) or change any portion of it. The licence does not give you any right to resell or use the information in any commercial purpose such as:
- Collection and/or use of product listings and descriptions;
- Download and/or copy any content or information for a third party;
- Use of data mining or scraping software, robots, and other similar data extraction tools
This website cannot be in full or in part be duplicated, reproduced, sold, or exploited for any commercial use without our prior written consent.
We strive to ensure all information published on this website is accurate. However, some content may be provided by third parties and we cannot control nor guarantee the accuracy of the information they provide.
We also further cannot guarantee that this website is free of faults. We accept no responsibility for any errors, mistakes, omissions, inaccuracy and misleading content. We also do not take responsibility for actions done or not done as a result of the access or use of the content on this website. We reserve the right to change the content displayed at any time without notice to you.
Third Party Products and/or Services
ARMOR ROAD CASES do not intend to endorse any third party products or services by any of its content, links and advertisements on this website. Any information about third parties are displayed for convenience and reference and may not be up to date. Opinions on this website or at any third party website does not necessarily reflect ours.
Access to this website and sending us emails are both forms of electronic communication. These actions directly give us consent to send you communications. This may be in the form of emails or notices on this website. You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other electronic communications from us satisfy any legal requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Without affecting your rights:
- This website and all of its content are published “as is” and we make no guarantee or representation, express or implied to the suitability of any content published, referenced or linked to this website. Furthermore, we also make no guarantee or representation that this website, our servers, or any electronic communication from us are free of any harmful components (i.e. viruses and malware).
- Your use of this website and its contents are at your sole discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any loss or damage to your computer system resulting from the download or use of content from this website.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, claim or expense whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit or savings) resulting from the access and use of this website and its contents.
- We do not guarantee that this website is applicable to all geographical locations.
You should not fully rely on the information on this website and must consult other experts and relevant consultants where appropriate.
Copyright 2020 ARMOR ROAD CASES