Armor Road Cases stocks premium laminated plywood panels for building our road cases. These panels are constructed out of multiple layers of 1.3 – 1.4mm eucalyptus hardwood veneer, giving it the famous multi-layered edging it’s known for.
We work only with manufacturers who value quality manufacturing with highest grade veneers (both face and core veneers). The selection of wood for veneers is based upon the density, bending strength, impact resistance, and surface finishing characteristics. These plywood panels are laminated with a layer of rigid PVC for the best protection against humidity and general wear.
We currently offer different colored laminate for you to choose from.
If you are working on a road case with 9mm laminated plywood panels, you will also need the matching extrusions. We have put together a list of extrusions and matching rivets below for your convenience:
- 9MM U-Cap Extrusions (If you need to cover your dividers inside the road case)
- Tongue Extrusion with 9MM Gap
- Groove Extrusion with 9MM Gap
- Edge Extrusion with 30X30MM Legs
- Laminated Plywood Panel (Different Colors Available)
- AS 6-07 Aluminium Steel Dome Rivets 4.8X16.5mm
Happy building, and remember to share your finished road case with us via Facebook for a 20% discount on your next order.