This surface-mounted large lid stay is very easy to use compared to those lid stays in recessed dishes because there is no need to cut holes on the plywood panels nor installing piano and butt hinges next to it. It is very sturdy and does the same job.
We recommend this large surface-mounted lid stay if you are building a road case with 12mm plywood panels. We have put together a list of matching hardware below for your convenience. If you are building a smaller case less than 800mm long you can choose the medium-sized surface mount lid stay instead.
- Laminated Plywood Panel 1.22X2.44MM, Thickness 12MM
- Large Ball Corner or Large Flat Corner
- Large Corner Brace
- Medium Recessed Handle
- Large Surface Mount Lid Stay
- Large Recessed Latch
- Hybrid Extrusion with 12MM Gap
- Single Angled Extrusion 35X35MM
Happy building, and remember to share your finished road case with us via Facebook for a 20% discount on your next order.