This case is designed for transporting as well as showcasing heavy product/equipment that are so heavy that a built-in motorized lift is required to push the product up for display once the lid is removed.
This transport and product demonstration case may be suitable for products/equipment such as: engines, engineering or medical instruments, etc. It might be used for sales demonstration purpose, or education display purpose. This case features:
- Carjet S2 150Kg 100X36MM heavy duty castors, and tie-down rings for transport.
- Recessed dish on rear of case for power connection.
- Built in 500Kg motorized lift with hand held controller.
- Acrylic protective enclosure box with LED strip lights for product illumination.
- Rear access door for easy setup and maintenance.
YOUR CASE IS OUR CASE
We put a lot of efforts in our case designs as well as built quality and workmanship. We design our cases to be long lasting, easy to use and appreciated by our customers.
This heavy equipment demonstration case features:
- Penn Elcom hardware
- ARMOR P1201 12MM laminated panels with glossy black honeycomb exterior and black ABS interior
- Full size 18MM castor board with 6 heavy duty castors
The Built in Motorized Lift
The Rhino 500 is a compact electric scissor lift that can collapse to 200MM minimum height and raise to 700MM height when fully extended. It has a platform of 1300X600MM and is rated to lift upto 500Kg of weight. The system comes with 240V single face motor, and handheld control for easy operation. A rear access panel is allowed on the road case for easy maintenance.
A long lasting business means it can withstand the test of time to win customer recognition, maintain a health relationship with our customers and stay ahead of competition. Starting from a humble beginning in 2016, Armor is determined to be around when its founding team members are long gone. The culture of ownership, quest for solution and improvements, openness must be in every team member’s DNA
Armor started as a supplier of road cases for the live event industry back in 2016. We have since evolved into a transport solution provider for many other industries and sectors.
The cases we produce are only as good as the team that are working on them. To have high standard on our cases, we must have extra-ordinary team players.