Avid Sound Systems is a renowned brand for it famous audio controls, consoles and sound amplification systems. The Venue SC48 console from Avid is an old yet marvellous piece of equipment for Live Sound Management. The console is heavy in weight and expensive which makes it difficult to carry on various locations and tough for making it ready for operations.
Armor has designed the Road Case for Avid Venue SC48 Sound System which delivers the extreme safety for the console and protect it from vibrations during transportation from one place to the other. The avid sound system road case is rigid, hard and durable which makes it long lasting.
Important features for the road case for avid sound system are mentioned below,
- The case is built in three segments with split lid feature to make it easy for user to pack/un-pack the case and make it ready to use in no time. The weight of the segments is light and can be handled single headedly.
- Avid Venue SC48 is large in size and connecting wires with it sometimes cause trouble. We have provided the doghouse at the back of the case which is large enough for users for easy access to the rear side of the console for connections and other operational requirements.
- The front lid of the case has the storage box with covering lid on top of it. The storage box is secured using lever latches to protect the contents from falling out.
- The lift up lid also has storage compartments secured with hinged lid which is lockable with the help of lever latch.
- transportation case for avid sound system comes with built in keyboard tray and small de-attachable mouse pad for peripherals.
YOUR CASE IS OUR CASE
We put a lot of efforts in our case designs as well as built quality and workmanship. We design our cases to be long lasting, easy to use and appreciated by our customers.
We always appreciate comments and suggestions from our customers. We put them on priority for future updates and make them part of our continuous improvement program.
We process all ideas and improvements shared by our clients through a systemized channel which eliminates the chances of error and enhance the quality of our product.
The extensive quality testing procedures at each step of the life of case enable us to maintain the quality and functionality of product.
Avid Sound System road case features:
- The road case for Avid Sound System is made out of 12mm laminated plywood panels.
- 4inch castor wheels provide smooth transportation with low possible noise.
- The Front lid has storage box secured with hinged lid using lever latch. It can be used for storing various hardware and cables.
- The removable lid also has the storage compartments which can be used for storing items required for the operation of Avid Venue SC48.
- The Case has doghouse at the back for easy access to the rear side of the console for connections and other operations.
Small Wheels, Closer to Edges
Avid Sound System Road Case was designed to provide a compact and easy solution for storing, transporting and handling of Avid Venue SC48. To solve the transportation of the case, we have used 4 inch castors with PU wheel which provide smooth and noise free motion.
The case has plenty room for storing hardware and cables. The SC48 console is protected from vibrations using thick and sophisticatedly cut EVA foams and paddings.
A long lasting business means it can withstand the test of time to win customer recognition, maintain a health relationship with our customers and stay ahead of competition. Starting from a humble beginning in 2016, Armor is determined to be around when its founding team members are long gone. The culture of ownership, quest for solution and improvements, openness must be in every team member’s DNA
Armor started as a supplier of road cases for the live event industry back in 2016. We have since evolved into a transport solution provider for many other industries and sectors.
The cases we produce are only as good as the team that are working on them. To have high standard on our cases, we must have extra-ordinary team players.