- Armor P1200 series of laminated plywood panels are quality manufactured with highest grade veneers (both face and core veneers).
- The selection of wood for veneers is based upon the density, bending strength, impact resistance, and surface finishing characteristics.
- These Road Case plywood panels comes with various options which include laminated panels with a layer of rigid PVC for the best protection against humidity and general wear.
- The plywood panel comes with matt black ABS back and plain wooden option to fit the need of consumer.
- These Panel sheets measures 12.6mm thick, include laminate, 1220mm wide and 2440mm long.
- It is suitable for building large sized road transport cases, or used for other projects such as custom van flooring.
- The heavy duty laminate offers water and scratch resistance.
P1200 12mm Thick Laminated Road Case Plywood Panel 1.22m×2.44m
$126.50 – $137.50
Buy plywood panel sheets 12mm thickness with heavy duty laminate on one face, and black ABS filming on the opposite face for your custom projects.
|Dimensions||122 × 244 × 1.2 cm|
|Panel Thickness (MM)||
P1201 Black Glossy Honeycomb Laminate/Black ABS Film Backing (double face), P1203 Gray Matt Honeycomb Laminate (single faced), P1204 Blue Glossy Honeycomb Laminate/Black ABS Film Backing (double faced)
|Panel Dimensions (MM)||
1220mm X 2440mm
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Shipping & Delivery
Reduce Lead Time
We encourage customer to order from our Auburn workshop if lead time is critical.
Keeping You Posted
We will keep you updated about lead time and possible delays or shortages.
Ordered A Case?
Depending on which workshop your case order is placed with we have a general lead time listed online as a guideline. Please only choose Guangzhou workshop for non-urgent orders as shipping delays may happen from time to time. We understand it is not fun to keep waiting and we actively manage the orders to be completed and shipped ASAP.
Ordered Hardware & Material?
Generally, they are in stock and shipped within 24 hours from our Auburn workshop.
It happens sometime that we over sell our inventory by mistake. We actively monitor our inventory level to avoid such negative experience. In case it did happen, we will try to compensate with discount.