ELGATO is a leading brand in video production devices and streaming devices for the content creators. ELGATO Stream Deck provides creator even more power by providing predesigned and customizable power buttons which provides you studio level control over your content and keeps your streaming fresh.
Stream Deck XL is light weight and easy to carry but it gets complex when you have to move this device along with its attachments, monitors and accessories. It gets tough for any streamer or content creator for producing quick and value added content on the way go if he has to plug and unplug number of devices more often.
Armor presents a unique solution to the problem by introducing the Video Production case for ELGATO Stream Deck XL with 24inch LED Monitor Stand. The Case is lightweight even with all devices plugged in can be carried by two people using the deep recessed handles. The case is split into three segments to make it easier for the user to use the device with less effort. front and top of the case is removable and the Built-in monitor stand can be adjusted to three different angle based on the user requirements. Some other features are highlighted below,
- Case is built with hand using 9mm laminated plywood panel proving high strength
- The base of case comes with Steel Ground Feet which keeps the ground clearance.
- The Rack Mounts enables the user to install audio controllers or any other accessories based on his preference.
- Built-In monitor stand for 24inch LED monitor enables the user to install his monitor which can be set to three different angles keeping the user eye sight parallels to the LED monitor.
- The proper place for D Series and G series connectors enables the user to manage the wires and power connectors with less tangling. It helps to optimize the space.
- Dedicated Drawer for peripherals and accessories enables to store mouse, keyboard and other important elements in the proper location which can be further improved by using a customized optional foam insert for better managing things.
YOUR CASE IS OUR CASE
We put a lot of efforts in designs of our transportation case for Video production Cases as well as built quality and workmanship. We design our cases to be long lasting, easy to use and appreciated by our customers.
This transportation case for Video production Device ELGATO Stream Deck XL comes with several features which are mentioned below:
- Penn Elcom hardware
- ARMOR P901 9mm Laminated Panels with Glossy Black Honeycomb Finish and Black ABS Interior
- Brand and Model Engraving
- Drawer for peripherals and other accessories
- Rack Space for Audio controller and other hardware
The Fully openable Video Production Case
Video Production case for ELGATO Stream Deck XL with 24inch LED Monitor Stand is small in form factor and weight less than 17kg (when empty). It can be carried by single person for transportation and moving from one place to the other. The transportation case for video production device is lined with EVA sheet of 10mm to protect the devices from scratches and vibrations.
The user can install the Video Streaming Devices using VELCRO and 24 inch monitor can be installed on Built-in Monitor stand. The Rack Mounts can be used for Audio controller and other accessories based on user preference. The Road case comes with dedicated fully extendable drawer for peripherals and accessories which user can use for keyboard and mouse and for personal storage as well.
Armor also provide optional customizable foam insert for the drawer which enables the user to manage the drawer storage intelligently with highlighted preferences set by customer.
A long lasting business means it can withstand the test of time to win customer recognition, maintain a health relationship with our customers and stay ahead of competition. Starting from a humble beginning in 2016, Armor is determined to be around when its founding team members are long gone. The culture of ownership, quest for solution and improvements, openness must be in every team member’s DNA
Armor started as a supplier of road cases for the live event industry back in 2016. We have since evolved into a transport solution provider for many other industries and sectors.
The cases we produce are only as good as the team that are working on them. To have high standard on our cases, we must have extra-ordinary team players.