The speakers are sophisticated and to make sure the longevity of these devices, special care is required against dust, vibrations and humidity. If you want to protect your X12 speakers and give them a special treatment, you are on right spot.
Armor Cases is renowned for unique design for transportation cases for audio devices with variety of sizes and weight. Our priority is the safety of the content which goes inside our road case.
Armor has designed the speaker case for the X12 in such a way that it is light weight yet provide strength and durability against vibrations and harsh environment.
Some of the highlights of Armor’s Speaker case for X12 are mentioned below,
- The case alone weigh 20 kg when empty and can be carried by a single human with ease.
- Case comes with medium Recessed handles on both sides which helps user to lift and carry the case to various locations with height differences like during the loading into a transportation vehicle.
- We have used 4 inch castor swivel wheels which are made out of PU. It provides enough ground clearance to tackle the challenges of moving the case from one position to the other.
- The PU wheels provide smooth and noise free transportation with less wear results in long life of castor wheels.
- The thick EVA foam insert inside the case protects the X12 Speaker s from the jerks and vibrations.
YOUR CASE IS OUR CASE
We put a lot of efforts in our case designs as well as built quality and workmanship. We design our cases to be long lasting, easy to use and appreciated by our customers.
This Road Case for L-Acoustics X12 Speakers features:
- 4 inch castor wheels for better ground clearance and better mobility
- ARMOR P902 9MM laminated panels with glossy black honeycomb exterior as a standard
- Easy to use lift off lid design with medium recessed handles on each end
- Thick EVA foam insert to hold and protect the X12 Speakers.
- 10mm EVA lining all around inside the case to protect the device from scratches.
Application for Road Case for L-Acoustics X12 Speakers
Armor Cases continuously improve the transportation cases using the feedback from the end user. The road Case for X12 has been tested under extreme conditions. The EVA foam insert functionality proves vital for the safety of speakers.
We have learned from our past experiences that EVA padding and inserts made in segments are less efficient so we have made the EVA insert out of single thick EVA foam to avoid the backlash and gaps in the case which can cause vibrations with in case leading to failure.
A long lasting business means it can withstand the test of time to win customer recognition, maintain a health relationship with our customers and stay ahead of competition. Starting from a humble beginning in 2016, Armor is determined to be around when its founding team members are long gone. The culture of ownership, quest for solution and improvements, openness must be in every team member’s DNA
Armor started as a supplier of road cases for the live event industry back in 2016. We have since evolved into a transport solution provider for many other industries and sectors.
The cases we produce are only as good as the team that are working on them. To have high standard on our cases, we must have extra-ordinary team players.