dB Technologies is a renowned company providing solutions related to audio devices and its applications. VIO-L208 is a two way active array system providing high quality audio output. Its single module can weight up to 18.1 Kg.
ARMOR road case design solution for such devices comes with capacity to cater 4 units of VIO-L208. It also has sufficient storage space for cables and other connection hardware. Some of the highlighted features are mentioned below,
- Unique Split Lid Design case allowing user to remove the lid into segments. The Lid Weight is divided in to two and user can remove it without any trouble.
- Corner handles and Medium sized deep recessed handle allow user to handle the case with ease during transportation.
- Wooden insert made out of combination of 18mm & 12mm plywood helps to reduce the cost and weight while providing sufficient strength for bearing the weight of 4 modules of VIO-L208.
- The Built-In storage space provided with the wooden insert provides enough room for cables and connecting hardware for the VIO-L208.
- The case internal surfaces are lined with EVA foam which provides damping and protection against scratches to the VIO-L208 modules during handling and transportation.
- Label dish for customer use for recognition of its stock and event management is really resourceful.
- Armor case for dB technologies VIO-L208 devices comes with 4inch-braked and swivel castors providing sufficient height from ground while having enough traction for stability while handling and transporting the case.
YOUR CASE IS OUR CASE
We put a lot of efforts in our case designs as well as built quality and workmanship. We design our cases to be long lasting, easy to use and appreciated by our customers.
This flight case for dB Technologies VIO L208 line array speakers features:
- Penn Elcom hardware
- ARMOR P1201 12MM Laminated Panels with Glossy Black Honeycomb Finish and Black ABS Interior
- Brand and Model Engraving
- Label Dish
- Corner Handles
THE SPLIT LID SYSTEM
This line array speaker system road case features split lids. With 4 speakers rigged the case is about 1.3m high. The split lid design means the lids don’t need to be lifted up high in the air in order to take it off. It also means handling the road cases and speakers can be a one person job instead of 2.
The plywood+foam insert attached to the bottom case is designed based on the dB Technologies’ official cart of the L208 speakers. This insert allows the rigged system to sit upright while the center of gravity of the rigged speakers are at the center of the road case.
Foam lining and cutouts are used to ensure the speakers are properly protected.
A long lasting business means it can withstand the test of time to win customer recognition, maintain a health relationship with our customers and stay ahead of competition. Starting from a humble beginning in 2016, Armor is determined to be around when its founding team members are long gone. The culture of ownership, quest for solution and improvements, openness must be in every team member’s DNA
Armor started as a supplier of road cases for the live event industry back in 2016. We have since evolved into a transport solution provider for many other industries and sectors.
The cases we produce are only as good as the team that are working on them. To have high standard on our cases, we must have extra-ordinary team players.