We offer laminated plywood off-cut suitable for DIY road cases at a significantly reduced price. These off-cuts are big enough for road cases such as audio or lighting console cases, small rack cases, some music instrument cases, etc. The benefit of buying these off cuts are they offer great saving and can be economically shipped if you are located outside Sydney.
As they are off cuts we would like your attention on below:
- The dimensions are approx. and we use this dimensions as a minimum guide when picking them for you. The actual size might be slightly larger than the above mentioned size.
- This particular size might not be available at the time you placed the order. Please feel free to still place the order and we may contact you with a list of alternative sizes with no extra charges.
- The off-cuts we sent will have the same panel finish on one face for face exterior. However, the other face might be different. Some of our panels are double laminated and others are not. We will only ensure the exterior face is consistent when supplying the off cuts to you.
- These off cuts may have minor scratches as they came off our CNC router. However, there would not be any deep cuts or dents.
- These off cuts may not come with straight edges and we will only measure the useable area based on the dimensions you have selected. We might trim off sides with a track saw if it an irregular shape.
- It would be helpful to leave us a message with a list of panels sizes for your finished case so we can make sure your order is correct. There will be 10 panels per case if it is an empty one.
These panels are quality manufactured with highest grade veneers (both face and core veneers). The selection of wood for veneers is based upon the density, bending strength, impact resistance, and surface finishing characteristics. These plywood panels are laminated with a layer of rigid PVC for the best protection against humidity and general wear.