This medium recessed road case butterfly latch is made of 1.2mm 18 gauge steel with 100Kg load and is suitable for small to medium road cases of upto approx. 1.2M long. medium butterfly latches are the most popular type of latches thanks for their built quality and better value for money compared to the larger latches.
This chrome-plated latch comes with a 30mm offset so that it can hug tongue and groove extrusions perfectly. Being a recessed latch, it leaves an almost flush surface after it is installed thus reduces the chances of damages. This latch is also padlock-able for added security.
We have put together a list of matching chrome-plated hardware to go with this butterfly catch for your convenience.
- Large chrome ball corner with offset
- Large chrome corner brace
- Medium chrome recessed handle
- Medium chrome recessed latch, or Large chrome recessed latch
- Medium chrome lid-stay hinge, or Large chrome lid-stay hinge
You probably will also be using 9mm plywood to build your medium-sized road case, so below are links to the panels and extrusions:
- 9MM U-Cap Extrusions (If you need to cover your dividers inside the road case)
- Tongue Extrusion with 9MM Gap
- Groove Extrusion with 9MM Gap
- Edge Extrusion with 30X30MM Legs
- Laminated Plywood Panel (Different Colors Available)
Happy building, and remember to share your finished road case with us via Facebook for a 20% discount on your next order.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 5 cm|
Top Piece: 102.5*41 (W*D) Base Piece: 102.5*65 (W*D)
Top Piece: 75*30 (W*D) Base Piece: 75*55 (W*D)