Shield the exterior corner joints and edgings of your case with this 30x30MM heavy-duty aluminum edge extrusions. This extrusion is recommended if you are building road cases with 9mm plywood and the case is less than 1.5M long. This extrusion is made of 6063-T5 aluminum, with a thickness of 1.2mm, and offers great protection and reinforcement of your road cases.
We have put together a list of matching hardware below for your convenience. If you are building a larger case with 12mm plywood, you can choose the 35X35MM edge extrusion instead.
- Large chrome ball corner with offset
- Large chrome corner brace
- Medium chrome recessed handle
- Medium chrome recessed latch, or Large chrome recessed latch
- Medium chrome lid-stay hinge, or Large chrome lid-stay hinge
This single angled edge extrusion comes in 3 meters length and will be cut in half if shipping is required. We offer to cut extrusions to sizes at an extra cost of 1+GST per cut if you can provide a list of lengths.
To make your life easier, we offer below design and cutting service so that you receive everything cut to size ready to be put together like flat-pack furniture:
- Design and drawing: 100 to 300+GST depending on how complicated your case is.
- Plywood panel cutting and routing: 65+GST per sheet of 1.22X2.44M
- Foam cutting (EVA 5/10MM):65+GST per sheet of 1.5X3.0M
- Extrusion Cutting: 65+GST
Happy building, and remember to share your finished road case with us via Facebook for a 20% discount on your next order.