This hybrid tongue and groove extrusion works perfectly with 12mm plywood panels. It is made of 6063-T5 aluminum and is 1.2mm thick. Hybrid extrusions work just like traditional tongue and groove extrusion in producing a perfect seal between lid and base of the road case but achieving this with only one design. This helps to reduce material waste by 50%.
We have put together a list of matching hardware below for your convenience. If you are building a smaller case less than 800mm long you can choose the medium-sized surface mount lid stay instead.
- Laminated Plywood Panel 1.22X2.44MM, Thickness 12MM
- Large Ball Corner or Large Flat Corner
- Large Corner Brace
- Medium Recessed Handle
- Large Surface Mount Lid Stay
- Large Recessed Latch
- Hybrid Extrusion with 12MM Gap
- Single Angled Extrusion 35X35MM
This extrusion comes in 3 meters length and will be cut in half if shipping is required. We offer to cut extrusions to sizes at extra cost of 1+GST per cut if you can provide a list of lengths.
To make your life easier, we offer below design and cutting service so that you receive everything cut to size ready to be put together:
- Design and drawing: 100 to 300+GST depending on how complicated your case is.
- Plywood panel cutting and routing: 65+GST per sheet of 1.22X2.44M
- Foam cutting (EVA 5/10MM):65+GST per sheet of 1.5X3.0M
- Extrusion Cutting: 65+GST
Happy building, and remember to share your finished road case with us via Facebook for a 20% discount on your next order.
|Dimensions||300 × 2 × 3 cm|